Doctor Talent offers multiple services to identify and select candidates; we approach the needs of each client individually and in collaboration with our partners. Based on our initial client briefing, we gain maximum information about the relevant positions and business context and then recommend the most appropriate recruitment solution.
Standard recruitment methods (targeted advertising, database recruitment, social media sourcing, referral sourcing) are usually most effective in the areas of lower and middle management, administration, and positions without active language knowledge requirements. We call this recruitment method Quick Recruitment.
When recruiting for managers and „narrow-profile“ specialists, the method of targeted direct recruitment is often more effective. With this method, it is possible to precisely identify suitable candidates and approach and engage them regarding a job offer. Combining the standard recruitment method (Quick Recruitment) and this targeted direct recruitment is our Smart Recruitment service.
When clients have multiple positions to recruit, Doctor Talent offers a mix of Quick Recruitment and Smart Recruitment within a larger project, managed by a dedicated consultant. Benefits of Project Recruitment include volume hiring of both general and specialized positions, improved candidate choice and market employee branding at discounted pricing due to position volumes.
Talent pooling builds an engaged and pre-screened group of desirable and qualified candidates that have been proactively selected to be ready for roles when they arrive. This is relevant particularly for roles that are crucial to the business and hard to fill. Talent pooling involves engaging over time with a selected group of passive and active candidates, building relationships with them and inviting them to apply for key roles. It creates a engaged pool of candidates who are ready to hire and eliminates the need to search the market each time your organisation has a vacancy.
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
Partnering with Doctor Talent for Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) allows both large and mid-sized companies to access a world-class recruitment function. Our RPO team works seamlessly within your HR management structure to develop and manage and execute the entire recruitment lifecycle for your professional-level staff.
|Why use recruitment process outsourcing services? As your business grows, your volume of requests for new hires can increase rapidly. In this situation, most HR departments don’t have enough bandwidth to cover all of their company’s recruiting needs. Doctor Talent RPO is ready to interface with your existing structure to augment the recruitment process throughout the entire enterprise or wherever you need us in the recruitment process.
Benefits of RPO Solutions:
- Measurable results — SLA and KPI driven metrics and outcomes
- Lowered cost & shared risk — Flexible and scalable to accommodate your fluctuating needs
- Reduced time-to-fill — Multi-tiered sourcing strategy accelerates the process
- Optimized technology — Vendor neutral approach to assessing either existing or new systems
- System-wide savings — Economies of scale reduce cost
- Consistency — Streamlines recruiting functions across multiple regions / business units
- Uniformity — Promotes and protects your branding worldwide
- Top talent — Maximum in-country / regional scope and high-touch approach attract top talent
- Compliance — Meets industry and governance regulations
- Centralization — Single contact account management and vendor management
- Quality — Use our best practice assessment tools and interview techniques to select the best candidate for each role